DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES
KEEP ON LEARNING
Here is a quick check list to be ready for classes:
- First, check accessing the internet and make it easy to learn by setting up a designated study area.
- Talk to your family or roommates about what you need to be a successful student. Consider studying at the same time that your housemates may be working in order to minimize the temptation to socialize.
- Pay close attention for eamil updates from your faculty about changes to your classes.
- Stick to your previous in-person class schedule.
- Recognize when you need some help, and reach out to your professor.